PAPP Agreement Terms & Conditions
Poptrek Artist Partnership Program (PAPP) Agreement
This Agreement (“Agreement”) is made and entered into by and between Poptrek (“Company”) and the undersigned artist (“Artist”).
- Overview. The purpose of this Agreement is to establish a partnership between the Company and the Artist for the creation and sale of customized products through the Poptrek platform. The Company agrees to provide the Artist with access to the Poptrek platform, manufacturing and fulfillment services, marketing and promotion tools, and customer support services, while the Artist agrees to create and upload designs, set profit margins, and promote products to their audience.
- Grant of Rights. The Artist hereby grants the Company a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, distribute, and display the Artist’s designs on the Poptrek platform, and to sublicense such rights to manufacturers and logistics providers for the purpose of marketing, manufacturing and fulfilling orders. The Artist retains all ownership rights in their designs.
- Compensation. The Artist shall receive a commission based on the profit margin set for each product sold through the Poptrek platform. The commission rate shall be determined by the Company in its sole discretion and may be subject to change. The Company shall provide the Artist with regular reports on sales and commissions earned.
- Representations and Warranties. The Artist represents and warrants that they are the owner of all rights in their designs, and that the use of such designs by the Company and its partners does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. The Artist further represents and warrants that their designs do not contain any defamatory, obscene, or otherwise illegal content.
- Indemnification. The Artist shall indemnify and hold the Company and its partners harmless from any claims, damages, or expenses arising out of the Artist’s breach of this Agreement or any claims of infringement or misappropriation of intellectual property rights.
- Term and Termination. This Agreement shall remain in effect until terminated by either party upon written notice via mail or store deactivation. The Company may terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason, including without limitation the Artist’s breach of this Agreement or failure to comply with the Company’s policies and guidelines.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law provisions.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, whether written or oral. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except in writing signed by both parties.